Do you like to work with wood?
With us you can learn the profession of wood mechanic, join us as an experienced carpenter, joiner, master craftsman, wood mechanic or skilled worker, work on modern machines and deepen your solid wood knowledge. Career changers who like to get stuck in are also very welcome. In short, we welcome people who enjoy working with high-quality solid wood and want to get involved. There is a lot to do – our team is looking forward to reinforcement!
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
We make you a wood expert!
Do you also take it accurately? That’s good. Then we’ll make you a wood expert. Learn everything about the natural material wood, the different types and processing techniques. In our production department you can put your knowledge into practice and do your part to satisfy our customers.
We will make you a wood expert!
During your training as a wood mechanic (m/f/d) you will learn:
- Working and processing wood and wood materials
- Setting up and equipping machines
- Operating and programming CNC machines
- Making templates and jigs
- Maintaining tools and machines
- Assembling to subassemblies and finished pieces of furniture
- Surface treatment (staining, varnishing, oiling, waxing)
- Packing and storing
The profession of wood mechanic suits you if you:
- Work carefully and accurately
- Are skilled in craftsmanship
- Want to work with modern machines
- Have a good technical understanding, e.g. to be able to read and understand technical drawings
- Like to work with wood
- Are able to deal with problems and solve them quickly
- Are physically fit
- Like to work with other people
A woodworker takes it very seriously. You too?
That’s good. Because every component that leaves our production facility has to be made exactly to measure. Every tenth of a millimeter counts. Our customers take it very seriously. They trust in the quality and precision of our wooden parts. Chairs, tables, sofas or cabinets can only be made from our parts and those of our customers if everything fits.