CNC skilled worker (m/f/d) for woodworking
Work on varied production orders on our modern CNC machines.
We have been processing wood in Bernau in the Black Forest for over 100 years. At that time traditionally as Schnefler family, today we produce wood parts on industrial level in fourth generation. Wooden parts from Fritz Baur are manufactured in the Black Forest style and are in demand in the high-quality segment of the furniture industry, store and interior fitting or for individual wooden parts.
We are looking for support for our production team – starting immediately or by agreement.
These tasks are waiting for you:
- Work on varied production orders, from toys to furniture parts
- Working with the natural material wood – a sustainable material with a future
- Working on our modern CNC machines
- Setting up, adjusting and operating CNC-controlled woodworking machines
- Monitoring the machining process
- Completion and quality control
This is important to us:
- Experience working with solid wood or references from other areas (metal/plastic).
- Completed training in a woodworking, plastics or metalworking profession
- Ideally, knowledge in the use of computer-assisted processing machines (wood/metal/plastic), but not a requirement
- Accurate and conscientious way of working
- Willingness to work shifts (early and late shifts)
- Ability to work in a team
- Initiative and independence
This is what we offer you:
- Working with high-quality solid wood
- Interesting and varied tasks and modern machinery
- Secure job in a family-run company
- Regulated working hours
- Performance-related remuneration
- Motivated team and collegial cooperation
- Overtime account for flexible use (vacation, payment)
- Capital-forming benefits
- Job bike
- Fuel voucher
Get in touch with us!
Just send us a short e-mail or call Georg Baur directly.
We look forward to getting to know you!