Employee in wood processing (m/f/d)
In our production there are versatile tasks in woodworking to do!
We have been processing wood in Bernau in the Black Forest for over 100 years. At that time traditionally as Schnefler family, today we produce wood parts on industrial level in fourth generation. Wooden parts from Fritz Baur are manufactured in the Black Forest style and are in demand in the high-quality segment of the furniture industry, store and interior fitting or for individual wooden parts.
We are looking for support for our production team – starting immediately or by agreement.
These tasks are waiting for you:
- Varied activities around the material wood
- Manufacturing and finishing of wooden parts and furniture components
- Setting up and operating woodworking machines
- Further development in the field of CNC woodworking possible
That is important to us:
- Willingness to tackle
- German language skills
- Skilled craftsmanship
- Accurate and conscientious way of working
- Ability to work in a team
- Initiative and independence
- Completed vocational training desirable, but not a prerequisite
- This is what we offer you:
- Working with high-quality solid wood
- Versatile tasks and modern machinery
- Secure job in a family-run company
- Regulated working hours (for example 6.00 to 14.30)
- Performance-related remuneration
- Motivated team and collegial cooperation
- Overtime account for flexible use (vacation, payment)
- Capital-forming benefits
- Job bike
- Fuel voucher
Get in touch with us!
Just send us a short e-mail or call Georg Baur directly.
We look forward to getting to know you!