Wood mechanic (m/f/d)
In our grinding/assembly/dispatch department we offer a versatile position – from now on or by arrangement.
We have been processing wood in Bernau in the Black Forest for over 100 years. At the time we started traditionally as a family of “Schnefler”, nowadays we produce wooden parts on an industrial level in the fourth generation. Wooden parts from Fritz Baur are manufactured in the typical Black Forest style and are in demand for the high-quality segment of the furniture industry, for shop and interior design fittings or for individual wooden parts.
These will be your tasks:
- Cooperation in the finishing department
- Assembly of furniture parts and assemblies
- Quality Control
- Logistics and storage activities
This is important to us:
- You have completed your formation as wood mechanic (m/f/d) or cabinetmaker (m/f/d) or similar.
- Specialised knowledge in operating woodworking machines
- Precise and responsible working methods
- Capacity for teamwork
- Personal initiative and independent work style
This is what we offer:
- Working with high-quality solid wood
- Versatile tasks and modern machinery
- A secure job in a family-run business
- Regulated working hours (6:00 to 14.30 hours)
- Performance-related pay
- Motivated team and collegiality
- Overtime account for flexible use (days off, payment)
- Capital-forming benefits
- Work bike
- Petrol voucher
We are looking forward to getting to know you!